Industry 4.0 - Journey from 2020 - 2030
• Future workforce: The Gig economy- why we work, how work fits into our lives, how our careers progress, how we stay current in our skills and capabilities, and how work gives us meaning and purpose
• The organizational impact: what are jobs, what roles do people vs. machines play, how are organizations set up, how do we leverage contingent workers, and how do companies redefine jobs as software and robotics become more powerful
• The societal impact: how do we educate and prepare people for work, how do we transition people when jobs change, how do we support policies for minimum wage, immigration, and work standards, and how do we fix economic problems like income inequality and unemployment
Are you ready for the Human Revolution?
“Business Enablers” The new HR Role
• Developing and coaching future leaders
• Assessing growth behaviors and mindsets
• Making change stick across businesses and cultures
• Creating a transparent, engaging and collaborative culture for employee engagement and empowering
• The convergence of personal and professional
The New Competitive Divide
Preparing for Success in the Era of AI (Saudi Arabia)
Upskilling in Saudi Arabia
Designing the future of learning
• Discover ways to build and screen for competencies.
• Mobile, on demand training & credentialing.
• Learning as a retention tool enabling lifelong working.
• Rethinking talent development.
The Talent Enterprise of the Future
Developing the future ready workforce
• Identifying competency areas and addressing skill gaps • Designing the right structure, process, deploying technologies to bridge the skill gap. • How performance management systems and processes can improve employee engagement.
Employee Experience Impacts Business Results
Transforming L&D for successful succession planning