A Strategic National Look at the Future of Education in Saudi Arabia
Reimagining Education: What does the future hold?
• Accelerating the change – education centered on unlocking the potential of the next gen
• The 4 Pillars: the case for change, the vision for the future, learning from pioneers, target the system barriers holding you back
• How can you actually measure learning?
• Redesigning digital infrastructure to integrate student learning & engagement
• How can we prepare young people to thrive in life, not just in exams?
Education For Life
Shaping The Future of the Classrooms and Campuses
• How to become teachers of the future to create classrooms of the future
• How to cost effectively embrace BYOD initiatives
• Changing the educational landscape with virtual and augmented reality
• Protecting privacy and data – how to enable a comprehensive network security
• Leveraging technology – remote parent teacher conferences, virtual field trips, online tutoring
Designing Next Generation Learning Management Systems that Work
Stepping in to the Future – the 21st Century Workforce
• What are the new learning outcomes required for the 21st century workforce?
• How can they be measured and assessed effectively?
• Creating structures and support for engaging learning spaces that reflect the real-world environments students will face in the workplace
• Exploring the missing link between graduation and employment in KSA
• Case studies shared by industry experts
Interactive Learning to Maximize Student Potential
• Peer to peer teaching: Students teaching each other
• Why is personalized learning important?
• How can teachers transform to think beyond their own subjects?
• What are the key success factors for ensuring we are creating digital leaders of tomorrow
Designing The Future - Alef Education & Curio
Using Technology to Enhance Creativity in the Digital Era
• Shifting from content knowledge alone to soft skills required to be innovative in the real world
• Knowledge and skills required among teachers to teach creatively and encourage students to think out of the box
• Deciphering the Creative Teaching Model – Process, Product, Person, Press
• Highlighting the Four Dimensions of Creative Thinking – Originality, Flexibility, Fluency, Elaboration
• The role of tech in creating innovative learning environments that motivates student creativity
Enpowering Education, Enpowering the Future
Now that you have the technology, what’s next?